2023 Zeta Day | Details & Agenda
2023 ZETA DAY
Saturday, April 15th
Milwaukee Yacht Club
1700 N Lincoln Memorial Drive
11am to 2pm
Hey Zeta Sisters,
Our Wisconsin Zeta Day is fast approaching, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Besides wearing your ZTA badge, the agenda below should help you plan for our upcoming event:
11AM - Check-In Upstairs (there is a coat room to the right of the steps as you enter)
- After you check-in, place your Lunch Place Card wherever you would like to sit, then
- Place the item you bought for the service project in the bin designated for Joy House Shelter (here is their NEEDS LIST),
- Be sure to bring $1 for the Positivity Board which will also benefit the Joy House Shelter,
- Participate in our ZTA Foundation fundraising activities mentioned below, and
- Make sure you take some selfies with your sisters at ZTA Photo Prop table
12PM - Everyone is Seated for Lunch & Program
2PM - Group Photo, then Departure
The ZTA Foundation fundraising activities are
- Shop with Kendra Scott. 20% of all sales from purchases made at Zeta Day and/or ONLINE from April 15 through April 16 will go to our ZTA Foundation. If you are shopping online please use the code GIVEBACK - DTQEC to ensure we receive the donation!
- Buy ZTA Apparel. For each item sold, our sponsor, Creative Business Events, is giving $1 to the Foundation.
- Purchase door prize tickets to participate in Basket Bonanza. If you've pre-purchased your door prize tickets when you registered, those will be ready when you check-in. Don't worry, you can also buy tickets the day-of with cash or clicking here
- If you want to make a donation directly to the ZTA Foundation, please USE THIS LINK with your credit card during Zeta Day. All charges made through this link will go directly to the ZTA Foundation.
- The Price of Zeta Day is $52 before March 12, $57 before March 31.
Door Prize Ticket Pricing Options are:
$10 for 5 tickets | $25 for 20 tickets | $50 for 50 tickets
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ZETA DAY 2023--> REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED, HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
Zeta Love Always!