Chapter Philanthropy and Service
Our Milwaukee Alumnae Chapter keeps a spirit of openness by participating in several different philanthropic activities each year.
In September, we have a General Meeting inviting (by email) all Milwaukee area Zetas to come together to discuss and decide which organizations we should devote our time and talent for the upcoming fiscal year. If you have a suggestion on how we can make a difference in our community, firstname.lastname@example.org or attend our Meet & Greet Planning Brunch in September.
While our primary focus is assisting with the American Cancer Society's Making Strides, held in October, over the years we have also supported:
- Brian Gotter's Bowl4MACC (Cedarburg)
- Kathy's House (Wauwatosa)
- MADDAC / Blankets for Milwaukee Animal Shelter
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission
- Ridin' for Research / MCW-Cancer Center
- Think Pink (October)
- Toys for Tots / Children's Hospital (December)
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showcase (June)
- Earth Day (April - Milwaukee River Clean-Up)